Monday 15 October 2012

THE NEXT CHAPTER..........

As I am about to finish one chapter in my life which is completing my BA, a lot has been coming into mind to where do I go from here. I must say it has been a long journey for me, from nursery school to primary school heading off to high school than taking that final leap into university and now it has finally come to an end.
I never thought it would come but it's here, I've spent years planning for this moment but now I'm as confused as ever could be to what I want in my life.
As you know I have a daughter and I am a proud single mom. I have a stable job. Things are going the right way but I feel something is missing.....finding Mr Right! As a parent it becomes difficult to have a partner because that person needs to accept what you come with and be able to love that child.
At the age of 24 I have achieved, I have conquered , I have travelled and yes, I have loved but it's time to settle down and look for that 1 who will love me and my daughter.
Thinking about it I must say it's a hard task ,(lol) hardest task I think I've ever had to face. I'm def not getting younger but these things needs to be faced at some point in life. My mother always tells me, "your daughter forms part of your life and is not your life. " This means that you should never let a child stand in your way from finding true happiness .
Every day she encourages me to go out there and spread my wings. I am not a shy person but here ,OH LORD! I am an introvert lol.
Being a single mom I've been very scared to love because of past experience.
BUT I have faith the lord will bless me when the time is right. It hurts to see people getting loved and I don't but I believe my time is coming. I have been blessed in all aspects I know I will be too soon in this one as well.
At times you find that person who has all the qualities but not available. I am happy but I'm hoping love will find its way to me soon as I have a lot to give.
I would also like to know the feeling  to also be able to run out of the office and say ,I'm going to see my man lol .
Or go on holiday or get sms's during the day to say how much your loved, okay guys enough for now time to get back to reality. It's come to a point where although I am happy my family or people close to me would see my emptiness.
REMEMBER : ITS NOT OVER TILL GOD SAYS ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONGS THAT HEALS MY SOUL:
"Remember When It Rained" Josh Groban


Wash away the thoughts inside
That keep my mind away from you.
No more love and no more pride
And thoughts are all I have to do.

Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
Felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.

Tears of hope run down my skin.
Tears for you that will not dry.
They magnify the one within
And let the outside slowly die.

Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
I felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the water I remain
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down







"The Prayer" Josh Groban
(feat. Charlotte Church)


I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know

Let this be our prayer
As we go our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your Grace
To a place where we'll be safe
La luce che tu dai

I pray we'll find your light
Nel cuore restera
And hold it in our hearts
A ricordarci che
When stars go out each night
L'eterna stella sei
Nella mia preghiera
Let this be our prayer
Quanta fede c'e
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace

Give us faith so we'll be safe.
Sogniamo un mondo senza piu violenza

Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza
Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino
Simbolo di pace e di fraternita

La forza che ci dai
We ask that life be kind
E'il desiderio che
And watch us from above
Ognuno trovi amore
We hope each soul will find
Intorno e dentro a se
Another soul to love

Let this be our prayer
Let this be our prayer
Just like every child
Just like every child

Needs to find a place,
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe
E la fede che
Hai acceso in noi
Sento che ci salvera



have a great day!

2 comments: