Tuesday 16 October 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUFFINS

So my daughter turned 2 on the 5th October. Proud mom I am I must say. She's driving me insane lately and wanting attention all the time. What can I say she's my kid.
Whenever I come home from a long day at the office I have to make sure that there is time for her. On her birthday I went all out for her. Got her the biggest jumping castle ever and cake. She was sick but managed to have some fun. She's like my best friend even when I yell at her she runs to me and cry lol. holds no grudges and still calls me mom after giving her a hiding.
I'm still yet to learn what it means to be a mom. I've been told n book or website can tell you how to be a parent you just learn as time passes. I know this is odd but every night when she sleeps I watch her and cry because I still can't believe I have such a wonderful beauty. I pray and thank God for all my blessings given.
She's my beauty! I remember while pregnant I would always laugh at ugly babies, I'm sorry guys lmao. my mom would say don't laugh cos you will have one soon. oh well God gave me this angel, and dam she's a beauty. lol
To think I was in so much pain during my pregnancy. I truly believe the saying that says after every storm there is a beautiful rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment