Tuesday 13 November 2012

THE GIRLS!

when I first came to Bona magazine I didn't know what was my reason for coming here but I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.
I met 5 wonderful girls who have brought joy to me . come rain or sunshine they are always there for you and will never judge you for what you are. we come from worlds apart but god has brought us together.
You may meet a person and instantly know that you will be best friends forever. Other friendships develop over an extended period of time. In some friendships you may feel a sense of equality, while in others there may be a clear sense that one is giving more to the friendship then the other. There are no rules about how a friendship has to be. If you are able to share your life with another human being, by all means go right ahead. All friendships are unique and special in their own way. Each one is valuable.



HAVING FUN WITH THE GALS
MANDY

NELLY
NONKU
NQO

MASI


Will You Ever


I don't think you will
Ever fully understand
How you've touched my life and made me who I am
I don't think you could ever know
Just how truly special you are
That even on the darkest nights
You are my brightest star
You've allowed me to experience something very hard to find
Unconditional love that exists
In my body soul and mind
I don't think you could ever feel
All the love I have to give
And I'm sure you'll never realize
You've been my will to live
You are an amazing person
And without you I don't know where I'd be
Having you in my life
Completes and fulfills every part of me.

Our Friendship

© Marcia M. Griffith
As I think of our friendship, I begin to see
Mere words can't describe what you mean to me.
When this cold, hard world has me lonesome and blue
I look up to see my angel, my sweet angel, you.

You dry the tears that fall from my eyes.
You bring me sunshine to brighten my sky.
You rescue me when I'm scared and alone
And take my hand to lead me home.

No matter the miles that keep us apart
We're always together in each other's hearts
Sometimes we take for granted, I fear,
The ones who are so close and dear.

We get so caught up in life and things we must do
Sometimes we forget to stop and say I love you.
If ever you felt I forgot or didn't care
Let me stop right now, my true feelings I'll share.

You're the sun in my sky, the bed where I lie.
You're the home where I'm safe, the field where I play.
You're everything I am, everything I do.
So what I am saying is I LOVE YOU!
THANK YOU GIRLZ . MUCH LOVE!
Where ever our roads might take us I pray that God will continue to guide you and keep the friendship we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment