Friday 24 May 2013

MY PAST MADE ME A BETTER PERSON


Hey all,
It’s been a while since I have had time to write. Well life has been good I must say. I started my new job at Avatar and I love every minute being there. Must say this year has gone by so fast, to think just yesterday it was January and now we are about to enter June. Compared to my previous year this year has been the best so far.
 My partner and I have been working a lot on our relationship. I realized that relationships come with a lot of luggage but it’s up to the both of you to how you decide to deal with it. After a long time of contemplating I decided to come clean with to my partner about my past. It wasn’t easy. It literally took me 5 months to have the courage to tell him. I have the fear that he would leave but what is the point of being in a relationship if you won’t be honest with each other.
So there I was talking and pouring my heart out to him about all that has happened and I never realized how much my past hurt me so much till I eventually told him. Yes I cried, I was hurt but I can finally say I’m ready for the next chapter of what life brings to me.
They say you will never know how strong you are if you are not willing to take the challenge and test yourself. I took my leap of faith and changed careers and changed my thinking of life. It was not hard but the most important factor is I am happy.
Peace and love to you all.

Boss Lady signing off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment