Wednesday 13 March 2013

MY JOURNEY THROUGH LOVE


Hey Guys,

I know I have not been around. I have been running low trying to get some work done, life drill you know. But it's been good, I must say I have been very lazy to do anything but on the other hand what else can I do. On my love life side I must say I have been having a time of my life with my Sithole. He has been nothing but amazing and I guess that is why  I have been in hiding.

Now my partner and I are ages apart but somehow our lives are able to come together to be one. To think when I met him I was nowhere near to liking him lol lol . I have grown to love and understand him and he has grown to loosen up and ad live a little.

When I met him  I wasn't planning to fall in love. I wasn't even looking for a new best friend. He came and changed  all that. The attraction was electric and unexpected. He came into my world and turned it upside down. Our timing was lousy, but the connection was impossible to ignore. Our logical minds attempted to take control, but never had a chance.

I trust you and you always told me that you "trust me, and more!". You are the first person that showed the 'real' me to, and you appreciate me for me. In the short time we are together, you found out more about me than I had ever let anyone else know. We share and so much, yet there was still so much to learn. I knew so much about you, and then again, so little.
I love your smile, I love your eyes, but most of all I fell in love with the person inside all of that. You make me laugh. You make me laugh a lot! You totally cracked me up. You also make me cry, and I hate that. Most of all, you make me feel alive. You are "the one". I love you.  

I walk into work sometimes very tired but with a smile on my face because I know I spend my evenings laughing with the one I love. A lot happens in such a short time but for now I am very  happy and wherever our road takes him and I, I'm ready for it every step of the way.

So God.....If he is the one please help me and keep us safe. I know there is no such thing as having a perfect man but to me because he has his flaws he is everyway perfect and completes my universe.

Stop waiting for your prince charming ladies, get up and go find him and don't go to someone who you know will only complete you half and not the whole of you.

Anyhow this is me in love talking .....

signing off;

BOSS LADY

No comments:

Post a Comment